1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is my paternal grandmother’s first name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today. I was listening to a song that made me think of a good friend and then I started tearing up. Trust me folks, it doesn’t take much.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Never thought about it. I rarely hand write anything these days.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, but I hope to one day.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. Who answers no to this question?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. I also would never skydive or roll down a mountain in a zorb:
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I never eat cereal because of the blood sugar spike, but back in the pre-T1D days I could eat a bowl of Peanut Butter Cap ‘n Crunch like a champ.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally and emotionally, one of the strongest people I know. Physical strength needs some work.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I will happily eat any flavor except strawberry. Gross.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I notice if a person is in shape or not.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red, it’s my favorite color.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I have anxiety about various everyday things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I wish my Grandma Merle (see #1) was still alive. I would have liked to show her all the things I’ve done and sit in her kitchen and just talk.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
I don’t understand this question.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A 100 calorie bag of Cheez-It’s (14g).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Hot coffee, my boyfriend’s leather jacket and cologne, the air when it’s really cold out, and the smells of a million things I don’t eat anymore (baked goods, warm bread, pasta, pizza…I could go on.)
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
What I care about is equality. I am very passionate about that.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Both sound nice.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Whatever color you call a mix of blue and green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes! Putting a contact in/touching my eye scared me more than taking shots, so I am very proud of myself for facing that fear. No, I wasn’t 8, this only happened 2 years ago.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Right now I’d go with burgers.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings, which also happens to be the name of a show you should watch.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
“Romantics Anonymous” on Netflix Instant Watch. I highly recommend it.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall. Take that, survey.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Carrot cake with cheesecake coming in a very close second.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Ideally, you’d do both.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
All I need is the internet and then I get both.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished Stephen King’s 11/22/63.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
People still use mouse pads?
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I like all types of music except 80s. Seriously, I probably only like 5 songs written in the 80s.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I’d say knowing the carb counts of about 5,000 different foods to be pretty special, in a sad, pathetic diabetic kind of way.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
The apartment building is dark blue, I think.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?Yeah, I think surveys like this are fun!